Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Waiting for Confirmation

I am supposed to be headed to Ukraine.. in a week. Yes, a week. However, my financial aid hasn't been cleared by the University. I am completely freaking out. Sometimes this makes me wish that I had wealthy parents that could just toss the money on the counter and that would be that. Now, I am not saying that I am ungrateful. I really am. My parents are really great to me. They pay my car payments, gas and cell phone. So that is a HUGE weight lifted off of my shoulders. I am just paranoid right now. What will I do if the money doesn't come in? Well, simply stated, I will spend my summer at home. My parents keep telling me to trust in God. I am trying. I know that if he wants me to go on this trip then the money will come in. I have some money in the bank. BUT it is not enough to pay for the whole trip. And I have to have the trip payed for by the end of this week. I am so nervous. I should have some donated money coming in soon.. I am just unsure of WHEN it will actually arrive.
Also, update about the water balloon and fountain swim.. well, lo and behold, I have developed a cold. Go figure.


If anyone reads my blog, please remember to pray for my trip and that it will work out. Thanks a lot.
Be Blessed

No comments: