Monday, December 22, 2008


I miss my bed. I miss its softness. My body pillow and down pillow. I miss my memory foam mattress topper. I miss my room.


I love being here with my family- especially during the Christmas season. Not to mention the fact that my grandmother is in the hospital. So, yeah, it's good that I am here for the holidays.


I just want my books. and my kitchen. My apple slicer. I am really missing my apple slicer. Eating apples is just not the same without my crazy amazing apple slicer. I miss my teapot. I miss the sound of it whistling when my tea is ready. I miss my tea. I forgot to bring it with me to mom's house.

I miss my moon chair. My movies. My computer printer. My craft box! Oh, how I miss my craft box!

I know. I am whining about material things. I know. The thing is, I just miss having my own house. I tried to bring a little bit of home with me. I brought some of my favorite books with me- although now that I am here, I just want to read the ones I left behind.
I just want a cup of tea.

No comments: