Monday, June 29, 2009

Opuntiales







Before work I convinced Sierra that an exploration of Cleveland on foot was vital. These photos are the product of our adventure.
******
I was captured by the peach trees.. and after being a creeper in this yard... we realized it was not a home and instead of flower shop. It also had grapes and all sorts of lovely stuff. (We're going to go back and buy a hydrangea bush.
My favorite shop was the little fudge shop.. it had picnic wear, sunglasses.. cups..and other random nic-nacs. (I'm going back for that picnic set)
***
What a great way to spend a Monday afternoon.
Who knows what will happen tomorrow. One things for certain.. I'm charging my camera!

3 comments:

Esther said...

I love the strange pic or Sierra and the cacti!

Remember the awesome tree we wanted to have a fort under?

Roxie said...

HAHA! Yes, I do... I walk by it and think of our imagined fort daily. That would have been epic. :)
I do want to hang out by the way!
Let me know a date.
=)

Esther said...

I want to see you seriously, but my car is messing up. (I've scarcely driven it since camping) I talked to someone about fixing it yesterday, but he is backed up, so it might take a while.

I might be able to borrow Tim's car though...

People talked about soccer Saturday, but with the FL Vs UT game at 3:30. I'm not so sure thats gonna happen...

I should just text you...