Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day Surprise

I don't know about you but.. I had a fantastic Valentines Day. No, I didn't have a date....I had eight dates. haha! My friends and I had a dinner for Valentines Day. We all brought a dish- I brought a macaroni and potato casserole- and we watched movies and just hung out. Best time ever! I played with the cat, Winston, and got clawed up. We talked about everything and nothing at all. It was superb.
Valentines Day has never been important to me and usually I forget about it and realize after it's over that it passed. However, I have to say, I had one of my top nights last night and I realize more and more how blessed I am to have such wonderful, beautiful friends. I wouldn't have traded last night to have it any other way.
So, Heck yes, I'm single! And I love it.
See ya soon?!
Roxie

No comments: