Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thinking about the summer

Tomorrow I move out of my apartment. I am really sad about this because it means that I have to share a room with my little brother for the rest of the summer. I love my family but I know that this will mean that I have no where to go to be alone. And I really enjoy my alone time.
Good news is that Laura safely delivered her baby yesterday. Eight lbs of baby. Amazing. She named him David Christopher. I can't wait to see his adorable little face!

I really would enjoy having a job this summer. I would love to have one. But I know that getting one for the remainder of the summer will be close to impossible. The only good news is that I will be able to spend some quality time with my sisters. We haven't been able to hang out much this summer... considering I was in Ukraine in May and now school in June..
My one hope is that I do not go completely insane while at home. I mean, its just two months. Two whole months. This is one of the moments that has me wishing I had friends all over the country so I could just "pop" in for a little visit.
How am I going to survive? Ah!

No comments: