Monday, July 28, 2008

Just Thinking About Life


Last night I read a book called Love Starts with Elle by Rachel Hauck. It was awesome. Of course I was sad when I finished it. As always I enjoyed the book too fast. Next book I will savor every page, each sentence. Read at a soft, slow pace. I hope to someday own a bookstore of my very own. It will probably not happen but it would be incredible if I could do it.
I saw this amazing little cupboard at the Habitat store. It was very old and authentic. I loved it. Sadly I have no money to purchase it and my parents felt that they should buy me shoes instead of the cupboard. I'm not complaining. Really. But since y'all know me pretty well you understand where my priorities lie. Considering I pretty much have had the same shoes for three or more years. I'm not kidding. I mean who needs new clothes when they have books and cool, antique cupboards? See my point?

Anyway, I finished registering for classes today. I am now the proud student who can claim six classes and three labs a week. Oh kill joy. No, I refuse to get pessimistic about my classes! Jesus wouldn't want it! I will be brave and enjoy my classes to the fullest!
Besides, the sooner I am at school the sooner I can see my new roomies and my new apartment! Things are looking up!
:)

No comments: