Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Untitled

I got my computer through Fed-Ex today! I had almost given up... I didn't think that they ran their trucks after five pm... well, it came at like eight and I am so stoked to have it! My new glasses are also in and I will pick them up tomorrow, probably early morning. The sad thing is I think I might have made my mom feel like I didn't appreciate the laptop that her and Mark bought me when I graduated highschool. I really do love it to death... it just doesn't perform right anymore. Well, it didn't until a couple of days ago.. it seems that Mark may have fixed it, which makes me feel really bad. However, I am paying for this laptop on my own so I guess that settles it somewhat.
I can't wait to move into the new apartment! I think I will be the last to move in.. Alyse is already there, CeCe goes back on the 13th, Amy moves in on the 15th and myself on the 17th. My freshmen year roommie Cassondra is coming back to Lee! I am so excited about this- and the fact that she is going to go to church with me as well. I, myself, cannot wait to get back to Cleveland so I can attend MDT again. I miss going there full-time.

No comments: