Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Well, I asked for it!


Isn't God just incredible? Last night I went out to find a quiet spot for some much needed Roxie and Jesus time... Well, wouldn't you know that God showed me how ridiculous I am? Some time ago I started praying that God would make me less materialistic... kind of like Paul.. I had a specific phrase that really struck something inside of me.. The following is a paraphrase: I have learned to be content in any situation.. whether I be in want or have plenty....
As I was pouring out my woes to the heavenly Father He gently reminded me that He was just teaching me what I had wanted to learn.
Yes, I asked God to live a more simplistic life... and He gave it to me..
So, Roxie here. Learning to trust God and be a more resourceful woman.. Realizing that when you ask God to teach you something... well, He does.

No comments: