Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Last Minute Thoughts Before Turning In

I Just finished reading The Confession by Beverly Lewis. I am often amazed by the wonders of God and today was no exception. It is a firm belief of mine that there are just some writers that God has blessed with a gift that stirs the hearts of the readers. Not only causes their hearts to stir but draws them to Him. I often finish a Karen Kingsbury, Lori Wick, or a Beverly Lewis and desire- no yearn- for a closer walk with God. For a more intimate relationship with Him. I start classes next wednesday. My world is about to become extremely hectic and difficult- but I know that unless I invest time in Jesus, I will have nothing to show for it.

The song that is on my mind at this moment is Yearn by Shane & Shane.

Lord, I wanna yearn for you, I wanna burn with passion- over you, and only you....

I am so in awe of my creator.

No comments: