Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sigh

Today I was standing in line at the Wal-mart buying my Better Homes and Gardens magazine, as I do every month, when the lady in front of me said, "Oh great, the college kids are back."
And then I realized that I had to be the oddest college student in the world. I mean, seriously guys, I came into Wal-mart and bought Better Homes and Gardens instead of well, whatever the biggest young adult magazine is these days. I think it's official that I am an old soul.
I can't wait until I finish college so I can buy myself an old house- maybe a bungalow or a small cottage- and fill it with my books and antiques! I really want to move to that phase of my life. College is great and I enjoy it but I want to security and safety of my own home. I just want to live by myself and not share a bathroom. Someday I will have that- all of it.
But until then, I think I will continue to mark my favorite designs in my BH&G. :)

No comments: