Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My adorable Lemur

I am sitting in the Internet cafe of the Humanities building checking me email. I had previously mentioned my Internet situation and today I got the full brunt of the Internet-death that has pervaded my apartment.
I had an email from a professor.. I was supposed to go for a meeting with her today- but I had no idea! I stumbled into the Internet lab at about four p.m. half an hour after the ordained meeting was supposed to have taken place.
Hopefully we can reschedule!

Otherwise, life is great. My mom bought this adorable little stuffed Lemur while on her trip with Mark this past weekend. I love it! I am not a big fan of stuffed things, animals or no, and it came as quite a surprise that I am now attached to the little guy. Mom has affectionately named her Foxanne. I like it. Besides, Macey always calls me Foxanne and the little thing is quite adorable. And it whistles at me when I squeeze it. Just like my mother to give me something to give a confidence boast whenever I am down.... I think I am going to go press it now. Haha.

No comments: