Sunday, August 10, 2008

Seven Days

I am so excited that in a couple of days I will be back in Cleveland, back at my school again. Four semesters of college left. Where did all the time go? I keep thinking that somehow I will make things better this year. I will study harder, volunteer more, be a better friend. But honestly I don't know what will happen this year.
I know that I need to pray and seek God in everything. I was reading one of my favorite pieces of scripture last night and two things popped out at me.
Pray contunually
Test everything, hold on to the good.
I am going to try to follow this completely this year and really work on being all that God has called me to be for him.
I know that I am not perfect and never will be. I am human and I let my flesh overwhelm what I know to be right at times.

On another note, I will be moving into my apartment in less than seven days! I can't wait to meet my new suitemate Amy and to see Alyse and Sierra again. Sierra will be here tomorrow! She has graciously decided to spent some time at my house before heading to Cleveland.

Basically, life is going great at the moment. :)

No comments: