Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Change Isn't Always A Bad Thing

Well, my life is interesting to say the least. I think I will just leave it at that. I can't tell you how much I miss my MDT friends. It is really disappointing that we don't seem to have that much in common anymore. I know that I have changed a lot in the past year and most of those changes happened while I have been away from them. I can say that I am now a more confident person and independent person than I was before. And I know not to settle for less than God's best- which is kind of incredible!
However, this does not mean that I don't want to continue to work on those relationships with my MDT friends- actually I think this gives us a better opportunity to grow as friends and as Christians. Maybe together we can learn what this "Christian life" is all about. I know I don't know how to do it all. Maybe we could be an encouragement to each other... and actually PRAY for one another. Huge concept there.
Well, big Mid-term tomorrow and convocation is ending in the morning... it has been an interesting one to say the least.

No comments: