Thursday, October 23, 2008

Medulla Oblongata

Right now I am studying in the library at school. I am enjoying the quiet atmosphere and really calming myself down after the events of today. I really enjoy Lee University mostly because of it's gorgeous campus. Yes, I love the people but what really drew me to this school in the first place was it's beautiful greenery. So, as you can guess, fall is my favorite time on campus. The leaves are turning colors and the two trees in my yard are full of yellow and red leaves. I really want to climb the one tree outside my window. It is gorgeous! However, I haven't climbed a tree since I was about fourteen or so... it will definitely be an adventure to see if I can still do it!
Of course you may hear that I have seriously injured myself trying to do it.
I will keep you updated on that!
On another note: I am still looking for a part time job and I am not having much luck. It is starting to become a nuisance. I don't think I am the type of person to take time off. I thought it would be a good idea when I started out this semester but now I am just bored and ready to work again.
I just noticed that I have spent all my time in the library doing a million things other than studying.
Oh well, it was nice and peaceful in here anyway!

p.s. I was reading in my Biology class the other day and have decided that the Medulla Oblongata is my favorite part of the brain because it is the Respiratory control center. Yes, thank your Medulla Oblongata the next time you breath, folks!

No comments: